Thursday, October 4, 2007

Brent the Artist: Some photos of my stuff; What is Art; Cyberspace Sculpting; Indy Zoo Carousel; Serendipity; Beatrice the Butterfly; Badlands Artist






















Panther some students and I made from a mold with plastic resin for Pawnee Heights High School in remote rual Kansas. Original wood carving by my twin brother, Bruce






















Elephant I made for Bruce's carousel




























China Hutch I made for Brianna's
wedding gift


Detail of China Hutch





















Bench I made for Bruce's carousel









































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: